<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MIKE JONES!!!! </div></div>
Travis Tritt
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MIKE JONES!!!! </div></div>
Travis Tritt
Play nice.
Never mind. Forgot who I was talking to. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Play nice.
Never mind. Forgot who I was talking to. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
I didn't start this.
Who lied about crying towels?
GO VOLS
Is this a serious argument?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this a serious argument?</div></div>
Yeh its serious. I havent ever seen one. He mentioned a place that had em on sale. So I would like to to purchase one. they may come in handy sometimes.
GO VOLS
Oh well, they are all sold out anyway.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who lied about crying towels? </div></div>
You can cry in any towel you buy- K-Mart had some on sale last weekend. However , as much whining as you have going on - I suspect you already have a house full. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
PS, see previous post about humor.
Not only is he the President of "Cryin' Towels or Us", he's also a client.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
282 words in 16 posts. Don't have to watch about run-on sentences in class. He probably doesn't even have to worry about a whole thought. Killed too many brain cells, perhaps? Or just trying to lead the predators away from BlueWahoo's nest....maybe it is where they are hatching their eggs? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Yeech...egg sitting. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks